- Friday, August 3, 5:30 – 9:30pm
Solo acoustic at King’s Arms, Kentville.
- Saturday, August 4, 9pm
Dayliner at Paddy’s in Wolfville.
- Saturday, August 11, 10:30am. Yes, am.
Hupman Brothers Band at High Tide Festival, Harbourville.
- Saturday, August 18, TTBA
Hupman Brothers Band at Kempt Shore Music Gala.
- Friday, August 24, 7 – 10pm
Solo acoustic at Sydney Street Pub, Digby.
- Saturday, August 25, 2pm and 4pm
Playing with Kim Doolittle at Digby County Exhibition.
Caleb Miles is a guitarist and singer-songwriter based in the Annapolis Valley of Nova Scotia. He performs solo and with The Hupman Brothers Band. He also plays drums for indie-rockers Dayliner.