- Thursday, November 15, 7pm
Ladies’ Night at The End Of The Line Pub in Bridgetown with James Stevenson.
- Friday, November 16, 7 – 10pm
Sydney Street Pub in Digby with James Stevenson.
- Saturday, November 17, 9pm
Dayliner CD Release at Paddy’s in Wolfville.
- Friday, November 23, 8pm
Dayliner CD Release at The Carleton in Halifax.
- Saturday, November 24, 8pm
Osprey Arts Centre in Shelburne with The Hupman Brothers Band.
- Friday, December 14, 5:30 – 9:30pm
Solo acoustic at King’s Arms in Kentville.
- Monday, December 31, 9pm – 2019
Dayliner New Year’s Eve at Paddy’s in Wolfville.
Caleb Miles is a guitarist and singer-songwriter based in the Annapolis Valley of Nova Scotia. He performs solo and with The Hupman Brothers Band. He also plays drums for indie-rockers Dayliner.